It’s about time for Land Haus Antiques to open our doors again! After a little upstairs renovation, we have doubled our space to display all the treasures we picked this winter as well as the beautiful products crafted by super talented local artisans. Land Haus Antiques is proud to offer:
- Beautifully scented Charleston & Harlow Soy Candles
- Ed’s Honey, harvested right from our neighbourhood
- Natural Handmade Soaps, Aromatic Teas and Hand Sewn Little Booties
- NEW: Farmer’s Son & Co Candles: a whole new scent experience contained in a natural soy wax. Some of these great scents include:
- Fields of Clover
- Slow Sundays
- Front Garden of the Homestead
- Teak and Tobacco
- Cedar & Moss
- NEW: Hazel + Blue Co. will be available at Land Haus – The very talented owner, Lindsey, has been busy sewing beautful scarves for grownups and little ones.
We can’t wait for you all to come and see all of these goodies for yourself!
Land Haus Antiques will be open again throughout the summer, fall and early winter during the weekend. Our hours will be:
- Fridays from Noon to 5:00PM
- Saturdays from 10:00AM to 5:00PM
- And of course, if you’d like to make an appointment outside of these hours just give us a call at 204.867.0466
Opening weekend will be on Friday, May 18, 2018. Looking forward to seeing you at the Land Haus!